Astek Polska is looking for experienced FICO Consultant strong in integration, who would like to work for our key Client, global leader in the medical...
Be | Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of Be Poland in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate. For our partner, a multinational medical technology company in Wroclaw, we are looking for a Teams Telephony Technical Specialist.
- MS Teams Telephony management – backend & frontend
- Site configuration
- SIP trunk monitoring and troubleshooting
- License management
- o365, AAD, user & groups management
- Teams user support
- Experience in Voice technologies including VoIP
- Experience in Networks troubleshooting
- Experience in End user devices and software
- Communicative English
- Valid PL / EU work permit
- Fully remote role with ad hoc visits to Wroclaw office (2-4 times per month)
- B2B contract (up to 130 zl net p/h + VAT)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment
- Option to activate healthcare and multisport program
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is a top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working remotely.
Zobacz podobne oferty
Welcome to Global Shared Services in GdanskArla is a global farmer-owned organisation that is behind many well-known and loved brands, including Arla...
Workplace: Poznań / remote work As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be a person responsible for processing customers orders and warranties in SAP and...